This study aims to examine the transfers, delegation and secondment in the civil and military service, AMAN Coalition used a descriptive analytical approach in the aim of this study and information was collected regarding the reviewing the legal framework regulating transfers, delegation and secondment in the civil and military service, to review the strategic plans which were adopted by the Palestinian governments, in addition to examing the reports issued, decisions related to such practices and published in the Official Gazette, moreover, a study of some of the judicial decisions issued by the Supreme Court of Justice and the Palestinian Authority on these decisions. Different functional sites, in addition to reviewing annual and specialized reports issued. AMAN has submitted recommendations for the stakeholders in their respective fields.
Recommendations were as follows:
1. Integrating the policies of transfers, delegatings and secondment in National plans and policies.
2. Adopting a law over job rotation that contributes to the follow-up and legalization of the job rotation policy
3. Periodical rotation of job functions and emplooyees.
4. End decisions regarding the transfers of staff from different departments to the General Personnel Council.
5. Delegation is restrict to government emplooyes only.
6. The need to issue a system for the job composition of government departments
7. Establishing a strategtic plan for governmental departments in accord to the general national plan.
8. Issuing an executive regulations of the Judicial Authority Law
The report is available in Arabic only.
For more information please contact via telephone 02-2984949 or via email [email protected]